1. This Edison wall lamp made of pipes.
Because you can never go wrong with a rusted patina pipe lamp with an über-cool pressure gauge.
2. This aviation table.
This pointy table has GEARS for its base and a patchwork galvanized steel top. And would you look at that rivet work? Great for coffee and laying out large, vintage maps.
3. This stained glass kaleidoscope.
This neat, mechanical kaleidoscope is made out of stained glass and vintage clock parts. Turn a handle to operate it for entertainment during long periods of isolation.
4. This vault door.
Um, who doesn’t want to spin a giant wheel to open a door?
6. This laser light.
It’s your weapon against darkness and boring lamps.
7. This old-school thermostat and clock combo.
Because nothing is more steampunk than gadgets on gadgets on gadgets.
8. This geared-out video game controller.
Even during recreation, you cannot forget about le steampunk.
9. This vintage computer setup.
You desperately need this perfect melding of the vintage and the futuristic to read your work emails and stay updated on the decline of the world.
11. This apothecary-inspired counter.
That’s where you can keep all your tinctures and takeout ketchup packets.
12. This intricate USB flash drive.
This is how flash drives work. Did you not know that?
13. This pipe-fitted sewing machine.
An elegant decoration for any home. Plus, those corsets aren’t going to sew themselves.
14. This birdcage window.
This is the perfect place to look out upon the post-apocalyptic landscape while keeping safe.
16. This coffee table made of gears.
It’s made of 35 industrial gears and your wildest dreams.
17. This varnished wooden box.
Store your treasures, keepsakes, and black-and-white photos of your beau here.